- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup chopped peaches
For the cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
- To make the cinnamon sugar, combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together butter, sour cream and egg. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add peaches and gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Place into oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.